WHO WE ARE
The address of our website is: http://www.opusplayer1.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT THEM
We collect data through Google Analytics in order to improve the offered service.
There are no sections to comment or register on our website.
There are no cookies as there is no possibility to register on our website
CONTENT INCORPORATED BY OTHER WEBSITES
The retention of user data and event from google analytics is set at 14 months
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
The data are only shared with google analytics and aruba through the mail management.
HOW MUCH TIME WE STORE YOUR DATA
The data are stored indefinitely except as specifically requested
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR DATA
You can request cancellation from our archives or from our newsletter.
WHERE WE SPEND YOUR DATA
Visitor data can be checked via an automatic spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We are protected through encryption of access to the portal
WHAT PROCEDURES WE PREPARED TO PREVENT DATA INFRINGEMENT
FROM WHICH THIRD PARTY WE RECEIVE DATA
Google Analytics and Aruba
WHICH AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND / OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS REGULATIONS OF THE SECTOR
All processing of personal data must be carried out in compliance with the principles set out in Article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which are briefly recalled here:
• lawfulness, correctness and transparency of the treatment, towards the interested party;
• limitation of the purpose of the processing, including the obligation to ensure that any subsequent processing is not incompatible with the purposes of data collection;
• data minimization, i.e. the data must be appropriate and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing;
• accuracy and updating of data, including the timely deletion of data that are incorrect with respect to the purposes of the processing;
• limitation of conservation, i.e. it is necessary to provide for the retention of data for a time not exceeding that necessary with respect to the purposes for which the treatment was carried out;
• integrity and confidentiality: adequate security of personal data being processed must be guaranteed